Sat, Sep 19|
Green Valley Greenbelt
Join Us for our first ever GV Drive-In movie. On Saturday, September 19th we will be showing Trolls: World Tour in the South Greenbelt at dusk. $5.00 per vehicle, and pre-ordered snack bags will be available for $3.00.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 6:45 PM – 10:00 PM
Green Valley Greenbelt, 10739 Los Jardines W, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
About the event
REGISTRATION: You only need to register one family member for the drive-in as the price is per car.
FOOD: The snack bags are personal sized and will need to be added for each family member who would like one.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE
• The field opens at 6:45 pm and will CLOSE AT 8 pm Movie begins at 7:45 pm
• Each reservation is entitled to one parking space. Parking Attendant will direct vehicles to designated spots. Large vehicles (vans, trucks, SUVs) will be positioned toward the rear of the lot to ensure view of the screen is not blocked for other attendees.
• Vehicles must remain in the park for the entire duration of the event.
• No tailgating allowed
• One registration per family
• Participants must stay in their cars unless visiting/using the portable restrooms. Parents must escort children to the restroom.
• Guests must wear a face-covering when not in the vehicle and practice social distancing
• Vehicles may back in and you may sit in the back of a truck
• Due to safety concerns, no sitting on top of vehicles
• Smoking (including e-cigarettes/vaporizers) and alcohol are not permitted
• Guests must follow all entrance and exit directions provided by attendants and staff
• Speed limit is 5 MPH while in the parking lot. Please watch for children and pedestrians
• Pets are not allowed at the event except service animals
• Headlights must be turned off when the movie is playing
• Keeping your car in auxiliary mode may drain your vehicle battery. To eliminate draining your battery, participants are welcome to bring a handheld radio to listen to the movie rather than using the vehicles stereo system. Restarting the vehicle periodically while in park may help to recharge the battery, when using the vehicle’s stereo system
• Tune into 87.9 while watching the movie
• Entrance to the event is at Heil and Brookhurst and follow directional signage
• No RVs or campers will be permitted.
• Laser pointers are not permitted at any time, if you are using one it will be confiscated and or all participants will be asked to leave the event
• Food can be brought from home or you may order through the Recreation Center (pre-purchase only) a pizza delivered to vehicle courtesy of Lamppost Pizza. No outside food delivery will be permitted.
• SNACK BAGS (drink, cracker or chip, and candy) AVAILABLE FOR PRE-PURCHASE. Concessions will not be available for purchase at this event.
• Management has the right to refuse service/admission to anyone at any time if participants are not compliant with the Drive-In Movie guidelines
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy the movie!
One Vehicle for Drive-In Movie
This ticket allows one vehicle to enter for the drive-in movie.
VOLUNTEER - 6:45 - 7:45 pm
Help direct cars to enter the greenbelt.
VOLUNTEER 6:45 - 7:45 pm
Help direct cars where to park.
VOLUNTEER 6:45 - 7:45 pm
Help deliver pre-ordered snack packs.